Another baking session.
This time not those in small paper cups treats…
I made Almond & Choc Chip Cookie.
Crunchy Almond & Choc Chip Cookie
90gm Castor Sugar
100gm Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
200gm Self-raising Flour (sifted together)
160gm Plain Flour (sifted together)
1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda (sifted together)
1/4 tsp Salt
100gm Chocolate Chips
120gm Sliced Almond (baked first)
1) Combine sifted ingredients with salt.
2) Bake sliced almond for a while in the oven till slightly crisp.
3) Cream butter, castor sugar and brown sugar till well blended, leaving you with a light yellow mix.
4) Add egg and vanilla essence to mixture and beat till well blended.
5) Add sifted ingredients to mixture and till it becomes a dough.
6) Add chocolate chips and sliced almond.
7) Take just a small piece in your hand and roll it. Place on tray that has been greased before hand.
8) Bake till lightly brown in the oven for about 20 mins (depends on your oven) at 170’C .
Tips: if your dough becomes too gooey/watery, I recommend putting it in the fridge for about 30 mins or until it becomes easier to work with. That’s what I did because I noticed my butter was starting to melt.
So how? 4 baking recipes in a row… Have I go you motivated to bake too?