Another day of baking. This time I made my all time favourite, Biskut Sarang Semut or Anthill Biscuit.
Biskut Sarang Semut Recipe
Ingredients (Makes about 80 )
100g Castor Sugar
350g Plain Flour (sifted)
100g Corn Flour (sifted)
1 Egg Yolk
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1) Cream butter and sugar till well blended, leaving you with a light yellow mix.
2) Add egg and vanilla essence to mixture and beat till well blended.
3) Add plain flour and corn flour to mixture till it becomes a dough. Add a few drops of yellow coloring.
4) Grate dough to smaller pieces and add about 1tsp into paper cups.
5) Top with chocolate rice.
6) Bake till cook in the oven for about 10 mins (depends on your oven) at 170’C (this bakes fast so make sure you take it out before it turns dark).