Here’s the other recipe I baked yesterday.
150g icing sugar
200g plain flour
80g optima flour/ 80g top flour
150g corn flour
50g ground almond
200 g butter
sufficient chocolate chips & M&Ms
1) Lightly sprinkle some flour on the baking tray. Preheat oven at 165’C.
2) Combine plain flour, optima flour, corn flour and ground almond. Set aside.
3) Cream butter, egg and icing sugar till light and fluffy.
4) Add flour mixture to butter mixture bit by bit until it forms a dough.
5) Take a bit of the dough, roll it into a ball. Place an M&M in the middle and place a couple of chocolate chips on the side.
6) Bake cookie in the oven for 10-15 minutes until it turns a light brown.