I just finished baking, and am quite happy with the results.
So here’s what I made today, Cornflakes Macaroon and Cornflakes Mixed Fruits. Considering that it was a success, I’m now thinking of doing another round of baking before raya comes…
Here’s the recipes.
280 gm cornflakes
100 gm choc chips
255 gm castor sugar
115 ml egg whites (about 4 eggs)
½ tsp vanilla essence
½ tsp salt
1) Beat egg whites till foamy. (Atau kalau ikot mak aku, dia cakap sampai mcm buih sabun)
2) Add in salt and castor sugar and beat till mixture thickens and stiff peaks form.
3) Add cornflakes, choc chips and vanilla essence. Mix well.
4) Take about half tbsp of the mixture and put it into small cups and bake till crunchy in the oven for about 15 mins (depends on your oven) at 170 degrees Celsius
250 gm butter
3/4 cups icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 egg yolk
250 gm cornflakes
2 cups self-raising flour
some dried mix fruits
some cherries – cut into small pieces
1) Cream butter and sugar till well blended, leaving you with a fluffy light yellow mix.
2) Add egg to mixture and beat till well blended. Add vanilla essence.
3) Add self-raising flour, cornflakes and mixed fruit. Mix well using wooden spoon.
4) Take about half tbsp of the mixture and put it into small cups. Top with cherry.
5) Bake till crunchy in the oven for about 15 mins (depends on your oven) at 170 degrees Celsius.
Oh, so while I was google-ing for these recipes earlier, I came upon these….
Cute huh! What with all the hoo-haa about this game recently. Candy Crush Chocs!