Spending my day at home today, decided to cook Roti Kirai & Kari Ayam.
Recipe taken from MyRecipeDelight…
• 600gm plain flour
• 2 eggs
• 350ml evaporated milk
• 850ml water
• 1 tsp salt
• Yellow colouring (I used 1/2 tsp of tumeric powder instead)
1. Mix all ingredients in a big bowl with a whisk.
2. Strain the batter to get rid of the lumps.
3. In a skillet, dab oil using pandan leaves and pour in the batter using the squeezer.
4. Once cooked, flip onto plate and fold them.
Recipe taken from AzieKitchen
Salt to taste